I Speak at Events
Having been on the web since 1995, I’ve learned a few things. If you’d like to hear me talk about them, go to one of the events below or invite me to yours.
A quote about one of my talks:
This was my favorite workshop. It was informative and he shared a lot of great resources and information. Also very social media friendly. J is an excellent speaker and I will take more of his sessions in the future if he has them.
- Refresh Augusta - February 7th, 2013
- IngeniousMed - Corporate strategy session - January 16, 2013
- Remix South - October 19th-20th, 2012 - Atlanta, GA
- Converge Florida - October 4th-5th, 2012 - Tallahasse, FL
- ConvergeSE - April 27th/28th, 2012 - Columbia, SC: HTML5 Workshop Friday morning, and a Keynote Saturday afternoon.
- Digital Summit - May 9th, 2012 - Atlanta, GA: Kicking off the Content, Design, and Usability track
- WordCamp - February 4th 2012 - Atlanta, GA: HTML5 - Hell Yeah!
- Web Visions - October 25th 2011 - Atlanta, GA: Make HTML5 Work for You
- Terry College of Business, University of Georgia - October, 13th 2011 - Atlanta, GA: The future of HTML and Web Standards.
- ReMIX South - August 6th, 2011 - Atlanta, GA: HTML5. Yes, really.
You can also see some of my previous talks on Slideshare and Speakerdeck.